10 Amazing Health & Nutritional Benefits of Strawberries, Nutrition Facts of Strawberries
Strawberry is one of the famous fruit all over the world which comes with a delicious taste and a full package of health benefits. They are available mostly in summer, these fruits are enriched with lot of vitamins and antioxidants. It is red in color and is a juicy summer fruit. It is a popular super fruit which can provide all the nutrients for good health. It contains large number of seeds nearly about 200.
Nutritional Benefits of Strawberries:
#1: It has cancer curing ability
- Presence of antioxidants helps you prevent cancer. It stops growth of cancer cells. This fruit is enriched with vitamin C that prevents cancer.
- Another compound called Ellagic acid present in strawberries comes as an anticancer agent by suppressing excessive cell growth.
#2: Strawberry makes your teeth bright
- Strawberries contain so much of acids that remove stain from your teeth. For which you get brighter and whiter teeth. Daily chewing of this fruit gives you attractive teeth making you more beautiful.
#3: It protects heart
- This is one of the great health benefit of strawberries, the flavonoid content present in red part of strawberry reduces cholesterol percentage that keeps your heart healthy.
- Phenolic substances in strawberry keep blood vessel function improved in some manners and antioxidants also keep your heart protected.
- Potassium content prevents heart stroke and attack by maintaining heart rate. This is why nutritional benefits of strawberries works effectively for heart patients.
#4: Strawberry reduces cholesterol percentage
- This fruit contains some amount of phytonutrients that is helpful against disease creating viruses and reduces cholesterol percentage in human body.
- The phenolic compounds are also the type of antioxidants that decreases cholesterol percentage. It decreases percentage of low density lipoprotein and reduces its oxidation process.
#5: It is helpful for losing weight
- Ellagic acid and anthocyanins are best known to slower the digestion process.
- It controls blood sugar percentage. So the metabolism percentage increases and the fat inside body decreases.
- It contains fewer amounts of fat and cholesterol which makes you slim and lets you consume good health.
#6: It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Inflammation of chloric compound causes many diseases. Strawberries possess anti-inflammatory properties with the help of phenol compounds inside them. It cures diseases like asthma, osteoarthritis and atherosclerosis.
- It also protects from stomach burning and intestinal bleeding.
#7: Strawberry gives you healthy eye
- As we know vitamin C is the most essential nutrient for eyes, strawberry’s vitamin C content gives good health to eye. It protects the eye lens and also protects eye from harmful UV rays.
- Vitamin C also keeps Cornea and retina safe and increases their strength. So you have to take the fruits with much higher supplements for healthy vision, strawberries are one of the vitamin C enriched fruits.
#8: Fights for aging disease
- Rich Vitamin contents cure diseases due to aging. These also protect from aging of brain and keeps brain healthy at growing age.
- It also cures tumors and stones. For best results you have to take strawberry juice daily in your breakfast.
#9: It gives you glowing skin
- This nutrition fact of strawberry is used in many skin care products.
- Strawberry’s vitamin C content gives elasticity to skin. It is also helpful generating skin cells. It gives you healthy and glowing skin.
- The aging effects such as scars, wrinkles can be cured with regular intake of strawberries. This nutritional benefit of strawberries is used in making beauty products.
#10: It protects bones
- Manganese takes a good care of bone structure. Other potassium and vitamin contents also protect your bone. Strawberries are full of manganese with potassium and Vitamin contents make your bone strong.