10 Amazing Health & Nutritional Benefits of Grapes, Nutrition Facts of Grapes
Grapes are delicious fruit, known as ‘queen of fruits’. They have lots of healthy phyto-nutrients and antioxidants with essential vitamins and minerals. These are small and round in shape, it was first discovered in Europe. Some of the grapes have edible seeds and some others are seedless. You can serve it as fresh table fruit, juice or you can mix it up with your salad. Grapes have smooth, thin and soft skin. There are different types of grapes, it may be purple and red or white-green type of grapes. Grapes belong to one type of berry family. Grape seeds are also useful which contain large amount of antioxidants and are edible.
Nutritional Benefits of Grapes
#1: Protects against viral and fungal infections
- Grapes are powerful source of antioxidants. These antioxidants fight against viral and fungal infections in the body.
- It creates a protector shield against infectious elements present outside. It protects from viral fever and different types of fungal infections.
#2: Cures cancer
- The presence of poliphenolic phytochemical compound which is known as resveratrol, is one type of antioxidant that has the ability to fight against cancer. The cancer diseases like colon cancers and prostate cancer can be prevented by the daily intake of a bunch of grapes. This is why nutritional benefits of grapes are considered to be very good for cancer patients.
#3: Protects from heart stroke
- Grapes containing the antioxidant Resvaratrol alter the molecular mechanism in blood vessels. So it reduces the stroke percentage of heart.
- First it reduces susceptibility of blood vessel which has been damaged and then it increases the vasodilator substance and nitric oxide products in more amounts.
#4: It shows anti allergic properties
- Red Grapes contain a different type of enzymes named as Anthocyanin which is another type of anti oxidant that possess anti allergic properties.
- It also shows different other protection against micro biotic diseases, cancer and other types of infections.
#5: It has another health protection enzyme
- Grapes also contain Catechins which is one type of flavonoid type antioxidant which show protective properties against some diseases. This compound is found in white and green type of grapes.
#6: Grapes contain various mineral elements
- There are many health benefits of grapes, it contain minerals like copper, Iron, Manganese that gives complete protection towards health.
- Copper and Manganese work like antioxidant enzyme that protects body from several outer viral diseases.
#7: It hydrates body
- It fills up the water deficiency in the body as it contains good amount of water in it. Potassium and Iron mix up in water work as electrolyte and gives benefit in some dehydration problems. You can have a bowl of grapes that will be helpful against loss of minerals due to high temperature.
#8: Gives a full diet balance
- Grapes contains good amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex and carotenes that keeps balance in your daily nutrition.
- Also presence of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Calcium and some other nutrients complete your diet chart.
#9: Helps in losing weight
- One of the best nutritional benefits of grapes is that they are fat and cholesterol free fruit. You can eat it mixing up with salad or you can enjoy it with an extra effect of lime. That gives you a perfect sweet and sour breakfast with zero calories.
#10: It refreshes your mood
- The sweet and sour taste of grapes enlightens your mood and makes you stress and depression free.
Thank you very much. Grapes have good benefits. To read more about Grapes benefits in Arabic, go here:http://www.XN–LGBBZ3E9A.net/2014/04/what-are-health-benefits-of-grapes-fruit.html