10 Amazing Health & Nutritional Benefits of Peaches, Nutrition Facts of Peaches
Peach, ever heard of it ? If you didn’t then you can see the advertisement of Lakme. It kind of does free advertisement of peach like peach moisturizers, peach body lotion etc. And why won’t they! It forms a perfect ingredient for getting a beautiful skin.
Peaches are one of the popular fruits which come in between May to October. It is very good for summer heat and temperature. Peaches have hard cover you have to peel them before eating. It can be stored in refrigerator but to enjoy its delicious taste and natural aroma you have to eat it in room temperature. There are different ways to eat it according to your choice. You can add it with your morning breakfast in the salad. It is also used in cocktail, some deserts, jams, jellies and other recipes also.
Nutritional Benefits of Peaches:
#1: Gives you healthy heart
- A healthy heart is a happy heart. Peach contains an electrolyte which is potassium keeps regulation of your blood pressure.
- It maintains the fluidic balance in body that keeps the heart rate maintained and properly balanced.
- It protects heart from stroke. This is the reason why the nutritional benefits of peaches are so helpful for heart patient.
#2: Helps in anti-aging and protects from diseases due to aging
- Good news for the ladies..!! Here is your formula for remaining beautiful for longer time. Peaches are enriched with flavonoids which include lutein, zea-xantin, beta cryptoxanthin which protects from free radicals that are created during oxidation. These compounds also clear your skin and lets it glow in natural way by curing wrinkles.
- The reactive oxygen species also brings aging diseases in your body. So the flavonoids fight these keeping you healthy in growing age also.
#3: Cures dental issues
- Peaches contain fluoride and some amounts of calcium. These compounds are present in bones and teeth. So these components cure bone disease and several dental problems.
- Minerals like iron and fluoride protects cavities of your teeth. So I am sure apart from your toothpaste here is another friend for your teeth.
#4: It has cancer curing ability
- Nutritional benefits of peach are very good for cancer patients as it is a natural source of Vitamin A that is helpful against lung and oral cavity cancers.
- A large amount of antioxidants stand against cancer viruses.
#5: Potassium for curing different diseases
- It balances the work of central nervous system by maintaining the fluidic balance in cells. The nervous system works fast along with brain.
- This compound also maintains the proper functioning ability for kidney, brain and muscle tissue function along with heart.
#6: All vitamins gives you balance nutrition
- The presence of vitamin C builds tissues and behaves like an antioxidant. Presence E and K helps in blood clotting process in various parts of the body.
- It also contains thiamin, riboflavin, folate, niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid that help your body for a balanced diet.
#7. Prevents hair loss and used for skin treatment
- Presence of so many nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants gives you proper diet for healthy growing silky hair.
- Peaches are effective for your scalp which gives you protection against hair loss.
- It is also used for skin as moisturizer and used in various beauty and skin care products.
#8: It relieves stress
- Regular eating of peaches relieves stress by reducing the anxiety. It keeps you calm and cool in various situations.
- Its flowers have best properties that you can use for restless children. You need to take this flower in boiling water along with sugar and honey. This works as a perfect medication for these types of diseases that is why it is said that health benefits of peach are great !
#9: It helps you lose weight
- It contains low amount of calories along with zero fat. So you can add this fruit in your breakfast or in lunch or dinner plus nutrition facts of peach will make you healthier, it will also make your body slim by burning extra fat deposits in body.
#10: It controls hunger
- The high fiber contents make your stomach feel full and giving you low calories and zero fat. It keeps stomach calm and sour.